Fine Line are Experts in Continuous Spouting and Guttering
Fine Line are your local specialists for all spouting, guttering and continuous spouting work in Hamilton and Waikato. We also do respouts, repairs and complete conversions.
Fine Line are a specialist team who can provide professional advice around the best fascia and spouting options to meet your needs, ensuring you are completely satisfied with our products and workmanship, AND we handle every job we quote personally.
Continuous spouting is both beautiful and practical, with less seams and joins
Fascia boards not only hold your guttering in place but they protect your home from moisture
Downpipes are available in a range of profiles, sizes, colours and materials
We can install, repair or replace your rainwater systems for long-lasting peace of mind
Fine Line operate continues spouting machines onsite, offering a wide range of colours and styles to suit your home or buildings aesthetic appeal.
Colorcote / Colorsteel Continuous spouting is the most popular spouting and guttering solution in New Zealand, because it dramatically reduces the number of seams and joins in your spouting.
Colorcote is our most popular product due to their amazing warranty.
Fine Line uses quality products that last longer, look good and are cost affective.
At Fine Line our tradesman are experienced specialists, and will give you an honest opinion on the condition of your spouting and fascia.
Fascia Board Systems
The Fascia is what your guttering is attached to, and it keeps it safe and secure, especially when the rain is really bucketing down!
It also protects your home from the weather and keeps moisture from seeping into your home.
Fascia is available in a range of sizes and can be concealed or external. There are also a number of different finishes available.
Fascia board systems can be combined with most spouting and gutter types, including continuous spouting.
Our team understands the importance of good advice, top quality workmanship, high quality products that are cost affective, and the importance of trained and specialised tradesman to complete your work.
Downpipes come in a range of sizes, colours and materials to match your project. Round or box downpipes can also be used to highlight the unique features of the building.
Downpipes can be combined with most spouting and gutter types, including Colorcote and Colousteel continuous spouting.
Our Hamilton location provides an easy base for work throughout Hamilton and across Waikato.
Call us if you'd like to know when we will be in your area.
What our Customers have to say
"Thank you so much for a remarkable install. What an absolutely fantastic installer you sent to do the job. He is a machine and a real champion! Thank you so much."
Jen, Ngaruawahia - 5 stars
"An all round great experience with your team. Just wanted to thank you for the work that Cody and his team did today even though it was pouring with rain. We are so stoked with the job that has been done. It is a true credit to all of you. "
Aaron, Rotokauri - 5 stars
Respouts and Conversions
Fine Line tradesman are specialists in providing repair or replacement services for both Internal and external fascia and spouting systems.
We can assess and provide advice around if this is an appropriate alternative for you.
Our work is guaranteed for 5 years workmanship and also comes with a 10 years manufacturer guarantee.
Recent Work from Fine Line
Top 10 Things you Need to Know about Guttering and Spouting
- Given New Zealand's is high rainfall, effective guttering and spouting is a necessity to protect your home from water damage. Guttering and spouting are two terms used to describe the same thing.
- Spouting is a system used to collect and redirect rainwater away from a structure. The system consists of fascia boards, guttering, downpipes, and drains.
- Guttering and spouting can help to prevent water damage to a building by directing rainwater away from the structure.
- Additionally, rainwater spouting can help to reduce erosion around the foundation of a building.
- There are also many different guttering and spouting materials available including: Colorcote • Colorsteel • Galvanised • Zincalume • Copper • Aluminium
- It is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions carefully when installing guttering and spouting so that it works effectively, but also so that your warranty remains valid.
- There are different types of guttering and spouting styles, colours and materials available, so it is important to choose the right guttering for your home.
- There are two main types of guttering and spouting available in New Zealand: continuous and sectional. Continuous gutters are less likely to leak, but they are more expensive than sectional.
- Spouting should be installed by a professional to ensure it is installed correctly and will work properly.
- Guttering should be regularly cleaned to prevent leaves and other debris from clogging it and causing problems.
Iconic Constructions Award Winning Home
Fine Line are proud to have completed all of the fascia and spouting work on Iconic's River Terraces home in Ngaruawahia.
Designed by Edwards White Architects, this home came away with the Regional Supreme, Regional Category and Gold Award for 2022.
Our congratulations go to icon Construction, Edwards White Architects and their teams!
ColourSteel Matt Flaxpod
Matt Flaxpod is an innovative finish from ColourSteel that uses micro-wrinkle technology to diffuse light, creating a unique lustred surface and a soft textured look.
Why choose Fineline?
100% Hamilton owned and operated
Honest and reliable advice
Installed by qualified professionals
Free Measure and Quote
Our work is guaranteed for 5 years workmanship and our Colorcote products come with a 10 years manufacturer guarantee.
All ColorCote roofing and cladding products come with a written warranty backed by Fletcher Building, one of NZ’s largest companies. Our warranties are specific to a particular building, where it is sited, and the type of roofing and cladding product used.
What our Customers have to say
"After a number of problems with my internal guttering which caused flooding inside the house and the need to replace blinds and carpets, I approached Justin at Fine Line Fascia and Spouting for a quote to change to external guttering. Justin’s quote was for complete replacement of the existing guttering and replacement of the down pipes which were actually inadequate in a heavy storm.
I was given a date for removal and installation which was adhered to. The members of the team arrived on time, were most professional in their approach and the removal of the old guttering and subsequent installation went ahead with no problems as far as I was concerned. The whole job was done within the time frame I had been given.
I thoroughly recommend Fine Line Fascia and Spouting."
Get in contact for a free quote and measurement.